Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hello from Dad

Dear Family,
I wanted to try out this new technology and say hello to everyone. We just finished a regional Stake Conference that covered most of Arizona with a broadcast from S.LC. Bruce Hafen conducted and Boyd K. Packer presided. It was directed to all the members in Arizona. It was nice to hear about the three new temples that are planned and the blessings this will bring to all the Saints here. We are living in difficult times, but as we consecrate our labors to the building up the Kingdom of God, pay our tithing, live the commandments, follow our leaders, and live as directed by the spirit, we will be blessed.
We pray for all our family each day. As we stay united and strengthen each other through our prayers, and building each other through phone calls and communication and this NEW BLOG, we will stay united. I love each of you and leave my blessings with each of you.

Love,
Dad

2 comments:

Amy said...

THank you dad for your comments. It was such a special surprise to see some thoughts from you on our Family Blog. I agree with everything you said. Those truly are 4 inspiring things that will protect us by keeping the spirit in our lives. I love you Dad. You are a great example of this.

Love you,
Amy

Jason & Amanda Chapman said...

Hello Linford Family!