
We went to the Myan Restaraunt with for Aaron's Birthday. We had such a fun time all together laughing, celebrating, and wishing the rest of the family was with us. We missed all of you!!!

I asked Aaron what he wanted for his Birthday and all he said was sandals. Well, needless to say.....that is what he got.
3 comments:
Amy! I am so proud of you for posting. I thought maybe the family had forgotten about our little family blog. Thanks for reviving it. Keep posting...we love to see what you are up to. Happy Birthday to Aaron today!
Dear Amy, It was great to share Aaron's Birthday through these pictures. We all need to get as good as you with this new technology. Aaron, you look happy, wish we were there with you, we were grateful for Jason, Amy, and others that shared it with you. Happy Birthday today. Love Dad
This is really Dad not Angela. I need to get better at this so I don't get anyone in trouble.
Love Dad
Post a Comment