Saturday, November 21, 2009

IN-N-OUT BURGER!!!

We finally have an IN-N-OUT in Utah, and let me tell you that building went up Fast! As far as I can see, they are making a killing already! Jeffrey and I went there today and we were amazed by how many people were there @ 10:30 a.m. It felt like I was somewhere else other then Utah...like California, Arizona, or Nevada. What I love about this place is the atmosphere. The sparkling clean atmosphere, nice employees, and their "healthy" food. There were 2,000 people who applied to this location, and they start at $10.00 p/hour. A perk that the employees get, both full time and part time, are BENEFITS, dental and eye. This place is great and I am excited it's here! You guys should go!

6 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

I LOOOOOOOVEEEE THIS PLACE TOO!

Maurine said...

Really? I seriously don't get the obsession. Grant it, I don't love me a hamburger...so maybe no one should ask me, but I think their fries aren't great either. When I lived in Utah I honestly thought people were obsessed because it we didn't have one and it only existed in fun warm states. I don't know. Don't hate me because I think In-n-Out is yucky. I am sure they are making a killing though...where did they build it?

Amy said...

It shares the same parking lot with Outback off of University Parkway. I like the fries there because they have a 'clean' taste like potatoes and salt and little else, but a lot of people feel the same way you do. I'm trying to change the blog template but am not seeing where to do it. When I sign in there is no option in the dashboard to customize the layout. Any ideas?

Mom and Dad said...

I, personally, am happy that there is an InAndOutBurger for those who enjoy hamburgers and fries. I am glad that Jeffrey and Amy had a chance to eat at the new InAndOut Burger, a little ( home away from home.)

Love,

Mom

Maurine said...

Oh don't get me wrong...I am happy it is there for the Utahans too! I am just surprised it took so long for them to get one.

Ok with the template. Go to 'customize' on the upper right corner and click on it. Then you will see the layout. On the right side there are a bunch of grey boxes. Click edit on the HTML/JavaScript one. That is your background code. You just paste a new one in there. You can get them from a bunch of sites. Here are a few that have cute ones: www.shabbyblogs.com or www.thecutestblogontheblock.com.
Once you find the background you want just click on it and they should give you an HTML code to paste over the current one. Then save it and it should change the background to your new one. Good luck and if you need any help you can call or email me!

Mom and Dad said...

I have alot to be thankful for this holiday season, but for right now, this very moment, I am greatful none of us have had the swine flu. There have been a few people in our ward who have been very ill with swine flu, pneumonia, and other various sicknesses. This may seem trite, but I am greatful that the Craig Linford has been blessed with great health all our lives. I will think about other things later.

Love,

Mom