Having a blog will be so much fun for all lof us. This will be a new experience for me and I will learn alot! This blog will also help us keep up with each other's lives and feel close together, even though we can be far apart.
I hope everyone loved conference and look forward to reading our own November Ensign. I feel like it is sooo important for each of us to read each talk during these next six months and really KNOW what the living prophets are trying to tell us. We can share what we learn with each other. This can be an enlightening and fun experience for all, especially if we all participate.
We think it will be fun to hear from everyone, via blog, so we can look forward to each other's stories, experiences, and testimonies. So far Maurine has written and so has Amy. It is my turn and we will look forward to the next entry after mine. It seems that once a month is a good amount of time to write,preferably by the first of the month.
We would like all of you to comment about the traditions we have mentioned as possibilities for our upcoming holiday season. We would like to know what you like and if you have any other ideas.
We will look forward to hearing from each of you this month. It will be alot of fun.
Love,
Mom
xo
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mom, I am so happy that we have our Blog too. I will do so much better at doing a family blog. I feel more comfortable with that. I always felt uncomfortable having a blog that was all about me before I was married or had a family so this will work out perfect. I love you and think your ideas are great with conference.
Post a Comment